Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Bear hats and burping,must be Tuesday!

Ah Tuesday, how I love you.   So, I'm sitting at work today waiting and watching people when I looked to my right and what did I see?  Why I saw a grown woman perhaps early 20's wearing a massive furry bear hat/scarf   complete with paws coming at me.   Hmmm.... Again, I feel I must stress that when coming to court and visiting the floors that I visit it is perhaps not appropriate to wear a gigantic bear hat all the while leaving your hands in the giant paw scarf.  I've seen these scarves at the malls and have thought that my four year old or even maybe my seven year old might get a kick out of them.  Court appropriate, not so much.
Like this only brown and more fuzzy.

I had recovered from my bear encounter and was patiently waiting for one my guys to come when a man sat next to me on the bench.  Alright, no problem I don't mind sharing.  That is until he started burping.  I'm not talking about a little tiny belch that slips out and you quietly say 'excuse me'.  I'm talking about a BURP the kind that you did or do at the dinner table and get crap for.  Not once, not twice but at least FOUR times this man burped, didn't excuse himself and continued to sit next to me.  I was sitting there thinking, am I being punk'ed and don't know it.  Who does that??  Who sits and burps repeatedly next to a complete stranger in a Government Court House??

Every day it gets weirder and I just laugh because honestly some days I feel like I am in some alternate universe.

The Gate Keeper. 



No comments:

Post a Comment